We have our own raw materials base in Altai. The lake is assigned to us for 15 years;
• Supply volume: 20 tons per year;
• Water content: less than 8%;
• Hatching: more than 80% in 24 hours;
• 200,000 nauplii in a gram;
• Protein: more than 50%;
• Fat: 12%;
• High heat resistance degree;
• Delivery of products in cans or vacuum foil bags per 0.5 kg each;
• The radioactivity, heavy metals and bacterial contamination are within the range of tight standards of the Russian Federation. There are no viruses;
• Our products are 30-40% cheaper than the American ones, but they are not inferior to them in quality. We offer the optimal ratio of price and quality, that’s why our products are more preferable. In addition, the Siberian Artemia cysts are characterized by increased metabolic energy compared to the American ones. This is facilitated by a sharp continental climate (harsh winters and hot summers)
Recently, we have been actively developing the production of dietary supplements based on Artemia cysts. We have developed our own extraction method, which allows us to carefully extract the labile hydrophilic and lipophilic components of biologically active complexes from our initial raw materials.
The effect of our dietary supplements is determined by the action of the substances contained in them, namely: macro- and microelements, vitamins, amino acids (including essential ones), chitin, adaptive and growth hormones, lipids (mainly triglycerides, polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6).
The physiological need for vitamins and minerals is supplemented in addition to the diet due to the optimal content of macro- and microelements, as well as vitamins, which are important factors in metabolic processes.
The amino acids contained in the product, including the essential ones, are important for good nutrition and provide the optimal maintenance and restoration of disturbed protein metabolism in the body (as a result of stress, various diets, physical activity, etc.).
The presence of PUFAs omega-3 and omega-6 adaptive and growth hormones in Artemia salina contributes to the proper growth and development of the body.
Chitin contained in the product has sorbing properties, helping to remove toxins and wastes from the body. Chitin possesses a protective property, which manifests itself in the inhibition of the cancer cell growth, accelerates the healing of wounds and promotes the digestion.
Polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids significantly reduce the risk factors for the development of heart diseases, including hypertension and atherosclerosis, by normalizing the lipid metabolism in the body. It should be noted that they have a beneficial effect on the normal functioning of the nervous system (vision, mental abilities, memory).
Since the product is a balanced healthy food, it can be used both for prevention and in complex treatment as an additional means.
The antioxidants contained in Artemia salina — PUFAs omega-3 and omega-6 — have an anti-aging effect, protecting the body from toxins, harmful effects and premature aging.
The use of a balanced food product Artemia salina in the form of a dietary supplement — PUFAs omega-3 and omega-6 is effective in the prevention of diseases of many organs and systems of the body, especially heart diseases, gastrointestinal diseases and metabolic disorders, as an additional means in chemo- and radiation therapy for cancer. The product is an integral part of diets and weight management.
Main Indications for Use:
• Prevention of cancer;
• As a prevention means, as well as in the complex treatment of gastrointestinal diseases;
• Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
• Vision improvement;
• Memory function improvement;
• Normalization of lipid and protein metabolism;
• As a general strengthening means;
• Increased fatigue;
• As a vitamin and mineral supplement for athletes;
• Restoration of lipid and protein metabolism;
• Reduced immunity function;
• Slow healing of wounds and ulcers;
• Anemia and general exhaustion;
• Infectious diseases.