Products and their Features
- Brine shrimpcysts (eggs) have a huge biochemical value associated with a high content of proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids and vitamins;
- Nauplii obtained from cysts (live food) are used as an initial food for growing juveniles of valuable fish and shrimps. Artemia cysts are reasonably considered as food No. 1 in the practice of the fishery farming and aquaculture;
- The high content of protein, amino acids (including essential ones), vitamins B1-B9 puts the Artemia as protein active vitamin supplements for the feeding poultry and farm animals in first place in the feed production;
- The deeper processing of brine shrimp cysts with the extraction of amino acids, chitin and a number of fatty acids allows us to get preparations and substances used in perfumes, medicine, production of food additives and highly stimulating biological products.
Nauplii Breeding Instruction
- Use clean water with a salt content of 30 g/l;
- The incubation of eggs at the rate of 2 g per 1 liter of water occurs during the intensive air mixing (bubbling) using a compressor in a cone vessel;
- You can add an activator — 3% hydrogen peroxide solution — at the rate of about 0.3 ml/l to the solution. In this case, the hatching will be 80% +;
- Maintain the illumination of 2,000 lux on the surface of the hatchery;
- Maintain the water temperature in the range of 28-30 °С, pH — about 7.5-8.5;
- The incubation time is 20-24 hours;
- Collect and wash nauplii after hatching.